[talk-au] Charleville gone

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Jul 20 12:11:53 BST 2012

Friends,

I expect that emotions will be higher during active license changes,
like the beginning of the redaction period, as they were during the
beginning of license discussions, the beginning of license acceptance,
and each other phase of the transition.

As such, we're counting on contributors to maintain sensitivity to
other contributors.  From the etiquette page, see especially:

"Don't publicly call people out. Many issues can be resolved by gently
contacting the other person.
Communicate with the same respect you would utilize in person. "

Best regards and happy mapping,
Richard.

P.S. off to patch some holes in the roads. :-)