[talk-au] Redaction progress

Michael Hampson mhampson at fastmail.com.au
Sat Jul 21 00:51:52 BST 2012

Take a look at Sydney Nick, and the bot hasn't started on western
Sydney, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Newcaslte. There are many suburbs
that are gone bar a couple a odd lines.

I've started on Parramatta Rd and will then jump on to the Great Western
Highway after the bot finishes. From there I'll work the Lower Blue
Mountains and Penrith area, anywhere I have good local knowledge or I
can drive/cycle to. Contact me if you are local and want to collaborate.

@Andrew Harvey. Thanks for the offer, but I've never been one to walk
away from a team, even if I'm not sure the coach has got it right.

Regards,

Michael