[talk-au] Remapping assistance from the Philippines

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:15:05 BST 2012

Hi Michael/Ian,

I've been reasonable active across Sydney yesterday and today as far as the
Southern Highlands.  There is quite a bit of stuff that can be put back
together.  I've only had to refer to my old traces and photos a couple of
times.

Good progress being made.  All in all, I don't think it is quite as bad as
I anticipated, and I think we can possibly be ahead of where we were in a
few months (in Sydney at least) with some help :-)

Of course there are few suburbs that will just need a comprehensive survey.
I've done one or two this morning, and I'll enter them over the next couple
of days.

Ian.