[talk-au] Redaction progress

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:16:28 BST 2012

Yeah, I'm working on it - up in the northern suburbs at the moment, it's
the area I know best.  It's interesting that many streets that were showing
as OK in the tools prior to the change may still be there, but are missing
many nodes, so they don't match reality any more.  I find you have to
actually check right along a road, don't just assume if it's still there
it's OK.

Unfortunately, it's a really busy time of the year for me, so I don't have
as much time as it really needs.  But I can see I'll be working on the
noname fixing again when I get some free time.

Stephen