[talk-au] Getting back into it

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:23:34 BST 2012

Working on Sydney-Newcastle at the moment... things are missing all over the place. I'm less confident remapping railways outside the areas in which I have personal experience (eg Melbourne-Sydney) especially where there is a lack of clear aerial imagery... but I'll keep plugging away.

BJ

Sent from my iPad