[talk-au] Redaction recovery

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Jul 24 15:56:44 BST 2012

They should both be OK, with the exception of a minor hickup along the
way (which may also be fixed in the mean time), what does nead work are
the last 200k or so of the Paific Highway in to Brisbane.

In  any case I would wait till OSRM has been updated (9:00 CEST
tomorrow) it makes it far easier to pinpoint gaps and other issues.

If you have spare time grab a tile from rebuild.poole.ch and trace a
bit, for example of Sydney.

Simon

PS: to all BTW does it make sense to add regions for further cities to
the task manager?