[talk-au] Establishing Priorities on the Central Coast

Paul HAYDON CADManager at live.com.au
Tue Jul 24 18:49:30 BST 2012

Hi Ben,

I'd really like to establish those (re-)mapping tasks, but lack the experience with OSM to lead it. Would you fancy collaborating? I think someone with your experience would be invaluable.

My suggestion would be as follows:
1.  Coastline (I think mostly okay)
2.  Water bodies (already started)
3.  Railways
4.  Motorway / freeway
5.  Trunk / primary / secondary / tertiary (ideal opportunity to discuss classification)
6.  Local
7.  Tracks etc. (Get those 4B enthusiasts involved)
8. Waterways
9.  Paths / cycleways
NOTE: Nos 7-9 need not be relegated to last - those with local knowledge (and an interest in those areas) can jump right in. Same for #3 (I nominate you!)...

SO, any takers interested in getting organised on the N.S.W. Central Coast?  (For arguement's sake, let's call it Woy Woy to Swansea - unless someone has a preferred recommendation).

Let me know...

Cheers,
Paul.