[talk-au] Redaction recovery

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:35:34 BST 2012

Don't worry too much about the Hume, it's almost fixed as far as i can tell.
I think I fixed the last issue affecting routing between Melbourne and Sydney tonight. (hopefully)

South west sydney is full of broken roads.
I'm not too familiar with central Sydney but if a local could take a look, i'm not game to get too far into that mess.

If you need a change, Adelaide is also a huge mess.