[talk-au] Brisbane bus stop density

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:59:41 BST 2012

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there would only be one bus stop there, or possibly
one each side of the road, at best.  I'll see if I can swing by that way
next time I'm over that side of town, if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

I suspect that a few of the other double pairs nearby should only be
singles as well - minor suburban streets like that usually only have a one
way bus path, if any, but I could be wrong. Particularly since some of the
doubles appear to be on the same side of the road - that's very unusual.

Stephen