[talk-au] Marrickville Cycle Routes (Was: Re: Redaction recovery)

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:45:03 BST 2012

On 30 July 2012 16:18, Barker, Nicholas <nbarker at pb.com.au> wrote:

>  ** **
>
> I think we have to forget that data ever existed (which is somewhat sad
> but ah well onwards and upwards with the mapping eh)****

Agreed.

On the subject of Marrickville cycle routes, I know they were one of the
only councils in Sydney with nicely numbered routes from point to point.
However, the route numbers have gone off their web page.  The few route
numbers that remain around the LGA are in disrepair, and most have gone.

Do we want to remap Marrickville using what I think is now an outdated
route numbering scheme, or bring the mapping inline with the rest of Sydney.

Ian.