[talk-au] Flooding in Mallacoota

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Sun Jun 3 15:40:54 BST 2012

When doing some editing today, I have noticed a large area of 'flooding' in some zoom levels in eastern Victoria from just past Cape Howe in NSW to east of Wingan Inlet. It's not in the close-up views. There has been some editing of the coastline recently (some ways replaced with tracings from Bing and AGRI), but the coastline appears intact. I'm assuming that there was a gap at some stage (now fixed), and it is taking time for the map to catch up, but I thought I'd better mention it in case there is a problem somewhere.

Western limit: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-37.7444&lon=149.4755&zoom=13&layers=M
Eastern limit: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-37.5301&lon=149.9026&zoom=13&layers=M

Mark P.