[talk-au] New Australian Aerial Imagery

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Tue Mar 13 09:44:04 GMT 2012

On 11 March 2012 02:18, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> framm has added it to the default JOSM list, so you can just refresh the
> default sources and you should see it added to the list.

The imagery is now also available in the background layer in Potlatch2.

I have also partially resolved a black join in Western Australia. (May
require a local cache clear to see)
I've also experimented with different overlapping and may be able to
slightly reduce the cloud cover in the join regions.

What is the tile performance like from Australia? It would be great to
have a local caching server.

Regards
 Grant