[talk-au] [sharedmapau] Re: Plea to Australian decliners

Richard Colless firefly at ar.com.au
Fri Mar 30 23:14:27 BST 2012

Thank you, John. I couldn't have expressed it better.

Throughout this whole sorry story, I have only ever received ONE
communication form OSM. It was a begging letter asking me to reconsider.
If not for the discussion of the forum, I would not have even known
about the licence change. AI think that shows how much OSM cares about
keeping contributors informed about changes.

Richard