[talk-au] Optimising map rendering for recreational use

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:31:50 GMT 2012

Hi.

I think tagging for the renderer is a bad idea.

Essentially you are talking more about render hints, but I think that
becomes a matter of preference pretty fast. Especially when OSM data can be
rendered in a number of ways.

I think it is worth considering what about a road makes you want to render
it as a different type of road.

  - Ben Kelley.