[talk-au] Rendering hint suggestions

Li Xia lisxia1982 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:55:03 GMT 2012

Other than skobbler, which is more for turn by turn, i've never seen anything that can render a regional map to the standard we are chasing.

Nodes are already been reduced dynamically by marking each node at compile time with a level of importance.

Issue isn't reducing nodes, it's more related to at which zoom level each road class is been rendered. Issues lies in the difference in density. A config that works well for metro areas doesn't work in regional areas.

Li.