[talk-au] 4WD only tags

Li Xia lisxia1982 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:49:54 GMT 2012

Hi David,

Here is an example of why the grading combined with 4WD_only tags may not work in conjunction in rendering. let's say all 4WD tracks are rendered using dotted lines (very common on raster maps and widely adopted). What happens when it already 4wd_only=yes but it's also tagged as grade 6? Which tag should take priority?

Isn't 4wd_only=yes and 4WD recommended some what contradicting?

Li.