[talk-au] tagging 4WD and dirt roads - want it ?

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 10 01:33:19 GMT 2012

Righto folks, I have not had a lot of feedback about the drafted
proposal to tidy up how 4x4 tracks (and other) are described. I added a
bit about what happens when tags conflict after Li queried that but
thats all !

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Davo#Draft_4x4_road_proposal

Its fair to say that we'll need Australian votes to get this approved.
Can you please indicate that you will vote, either yes or no, before I
go to the trouble of formally putting the proposal up ?

Suggestions are also obviously very welcome.

Thanks.

David