[talk-au] tagging 4WD and dirt roads - I give up.

Ian Steer iansteer at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 13 09:29:26 GMT 2012

I have been following this topic on a "casual basis" (ie I don't feel
passionately about it), but I think that what you have written sounds fine.

I guess that you will hear from people that feel passionately against your
views, but those that think that what you have written makes sense might
form the silent majority.

Don't give up - there will always be views at odds with your own.

Maybe all the others that think the proposal makes sense should speak up too
!

regards

Ian

Message: 1