[talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol 65, Issue 15

wil ly rednorth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:37:56 GMT 2012

Ok, I just spoke to Mike Keeble from Transport and Main Roads Queensland
who stated that the information is in the public domain and he is fine for
me to put it into OSM, so long as TMR is not listed as the source. He
advised that the information is public because it is on road signs (such as
catalogued here: http://ozroads.com.au/) and all he has done in giving it
to me is provide a collection of freely available information. He doesn't
want TMR listed as a source as it has not been subject to QA.

Wil