[talk-au] Historical rail lines

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Thu Nov 29 20:30:38 GMT 2012

Right. So if I delete the mapped rail line that doesn't exist, then
remap the individual pieces of track, the remaining point and
weighbridge, three overhead pylon mounts, one remaining station and one
cutting that remains as historical artifacts, then everyone is cool?

If it exists on the ground now, it will get mapped. Otherwise, it won't.

Matt