[talk-au] News on national border

Michael Krämer ohrosm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:26:33 BST 2012

Hi,

I've just uploaded the first segment [1]. It runs from somewhere north
of Newcastle along the NSW and Victoria coast almost to Wilsons
Promotory [2].

If there aren't any objections I will continue to upload the remaining
segements within a couple of days.

Michael

-----
[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/13325591