[talk-au] The OSM ladder

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:30:32 BST 2012

Alex wrote

"or a question about loading gauges that the ARTC might better answer?"

Yes it would be better for ARTC to answer but before I bother them I would
like to know if it is at all feasable.  Specifically,  I am concerned that
one of the tunnels between Queanbeyan and Bungendore may well be too sharp
and since I'm sure it was not mapped by proper survey but just by
connecting the two ends with some sort or curve,  I may well have to get
the object offloaded at Bungendore and trucked in from there.

I'd imagine the curves should be ok for a 50 metre object but I'm not at
all sure.

Nick