[talk-au] Lots of amenities ?

dbannon at internode.on.net dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 17 05:13:35 BST 2012

Hi folks, I have been fixing some of the errors that
http://keepright.ipax.at/report_map.php?schema=50&error=38081608 tells
us about.
I note that at some stage someone has logged that the General Store
near me sells both fuel and fast food (and, for that matter, other
stuff, its a post office for example). To tell OSM about both the fuel
and fast food, they have put separate two POI in, I have just named
it. It seems that does not render very well, only one shows up.

I really have not played with the amenity= stuff but I'd assume this
is not a surprising issue ? Must be a lot of cases where one site
provides a number of different amenities ? Anyone have a better way to
deal with it ?

Search for Axedale, Victoria.

David