[talk-au] Tasmanian transmission line import

Charles Gregory osm.lists at chuq.net
Tue Sep 4 04:26:36 BST 2012

Hi Ian,

Regarding the imports process, this wouldn't be a bulk automated import -
rather, me loading the KML as a background image, then selecting individual
ways and converting them to the appropriate type.  There are less than 60
separate lines in the state (and many are already in OSM) so it wouldn't
take me that long.  Does that still need to go through the process?

Regarding getting the license information in writing, that is one thing I
hadn't considered, I will ask my contact for details on this.

Happy to leave it for a while - although I thought I saw a notice recently
that all redaction related changes were now complete?

Regards,

Charles