[talk-au] Bulk up load of data from Tasmanian Parks

tastrax phil.wyatt at parks.tas.gov.au
Thu Sep 6 10:59:25 BST 2012

Hi Folks,

I am the Parks employee that Brett is talking about. I am confident I can
get the required permissions but I am also keen to do some other "bulk"
updates from privately held data. I am particularly keen to get from someone
an example of a shape file that has multiple OSM tags within the data
structure so I can format some of this private data for quick cut/paste
operations in OSM

Cheers - Phil