[talk-au] Aligning steets

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Sat Sep 15 13:03:16 BST 2012

Well took the punt to start aligning Devonport Streets to my GPS.  Rather unwilling to apply my view of the World that the Garmin 62s is spot on but it appears to be. Nice if we had references to check against. Anyway hope I am not mucking anyone else up

Also good to put in the missing intersections. Be good to start work on the mini roundabouts but in Polatch 2 this does not appear to be there. Also aligning roads to the centre.   Thanks to work of others the place is looking more loved. Makes a change from lake tracing.

Cheers
Brett Russell
PO Box 94
Launceston Tas. 7250