[talk-au] National borders (was: import of state borders?)

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:34:46 BST 2012

Hi,

If I understand correctly,  the differences should only correspond to
the amount that our coastline differs from the low water mark?  Are we
missing parts of the true coastline, is our coastline just inaccurate
do you think?

I'd be surprised if there was any definitive low water mark data for
the entire coastline.

Should we start with a simpler section, like NSW?

Ian.