[talk-au] Aligning steets

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Wed Sep 19 07:35:43 BST 2012

They are not mini-roundabouts if you can not drive over them.

Look here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dmini_roundabout

Also read the Australian Tagging Guidelines here:

wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Tagging_Guidelines

mini_roundabout is not determined by size.

Australia does not have mini roundabouts, road rules require you to
drive around the center island unless it is impractical to do so, ie
truck, bus.

Have a look through here:

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Australia-f5416966.html

you'll see numerous discussions and the Australian Tagging Guidelines
above are a reflection of these.

Cheers
Ross