[talk-au] Aligning steets

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:30:31 BST 2012

I'm not saying that a mini-roundabout isn't a roundabout, it is, and all
the normal signs and laws apply. What it also is, however, is traversable.
 If you have a vehicle that cannot go around it, because it is too large,
then you're allowed to go over it.

I'd be just a happy to use a normal roundabout way, and mark it as
traversable with traversable=yes. Traversable could have values like
yes/no/semi (for those ones that have a traversable skirt but a raised
centre plinth). However, when I suggested that on the talk list a while
ago, it was met with great indifference. so we seem to be left with the
only way to mark a traversable roundabout being to mark it as a
mini-roundabout, which can only be a node.

Stephen