[talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol 63, Issue 28

Paul HAYDON cadmanager at live.com.au
Sun Sep 23 02:30:46 BST 2012

Hey Ben, Nice example.  I reckon it's worth mentioning the numbers at Blower's Lane (although on the opposite side of the street) - undoubtedly numbering in this fashion will assist with routing.  It's probably been covered in the Wiki, and most likely in this forum previously, but worthy of pointing out again, nonetheless. Great job!
Cheers,Paul.