[talk-au] GPS accuracy

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:04:00 BST 2012

Hi Russell,

Congratulations mate. It works - I tested it under both Mac OS/X
(Leopard 10.5.8), and Linux (Ubuntu 12.04.1).  I reckon this will now
be my favorite method to line-up background images!

Only a minor thing - (on the Mac at least) your scroll wheel method
didn't work for me, but I prefer to use the arrows anyway because (for
me) it's a bit tricky to click/drag then use scroll wheel while still
holding onto the mouse button - that's a minor thing and it might just
be me.  I can try the wheel again if it's important for you to know
for sure...  Didn't try the scroll wheel method under Ubuntu as I use
the trackpad on that machine.... but I can connect a mouse if you want
it tested.

Cheers,
BJ