[talk-au] NSW Alphanumeric at last..

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:24:35 BST 2012

Yay.... Best. News. Ever.  Just saw it on Channel 9 news.

I can't believe the state Labor opposition labels this a "waste of
money"... given they endorsed it years ago and spent the last 10 years
erecting road signs all over NSW with the MAB routes already on them,
and covered them all with temporary cover-plates.  Idiots.

The 9 News report says we'll see the new names starting to appear in
January, and will be complete by the end of 2013.

BJ