[talk-au] Gordon Lake - Multipolygon relations - I just do not understand

Stephen Backway stev391 at email.com
Mon Aug 5 20:14:18 UTC 2013

Brett,

Good to here that you are gaining confidence and are working it out.

I'm not sure where you are seing the "incomplete [id 12345567]" error, however when you are in the relation editing window there is a button on the left hand side that (for me it is 2nd from the bottom), lets you download all the ways/nodes from that the relation. Maybe this will help with the error.
Regards
Steve.