[talk-au] New tile rendering server (Experimental)

Hamish Campbell hamish.campbell at koordinates.com
Mon Aug 5 02:58:15 UTC 2013

HI Grant,

Wondering if this is related, there seem to be a few faulty tiles:

E.g.:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-46.080780029296875&lon=167.288818359375&zoom=10

Zoom in and out - the woodland cover is there, but not rendered at some
zoom levels for specific tiles.

Likely, or should I file a bug elsewhere?