[talk-au] data.qld.gov.au explicit permission request

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:40:52 UTC 2013

Hi again,

There has been a response from TMR and the necessary permission has been
obtained (for their datasets
accessible<https://data.qld.gov.au/organization>on the
data.qld.gov.au portal).  I have an administrative query to be cleared by
TMR before I make any amendments to the Wiki.

Its a start and the gtfs data will shortly be okay to use (once the
attribution goes up).  Unfortunately, the respondent has noted, at least
from the position of TMR, that approval would need to be sourced from each
dataset owner (see link above for that list).

In an interesting and somewhat timely twist.  Andrew Mills, the SA Govt CIO
since 2007 commences as the Qld Government CIO in January 2014 so I guess
that means, "Watch this space".  I'll be introducing myself to him in the
New Year.

Cheers,

Jason