[talk-au] Adding residential properties?

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Thu Dec 5 23:52:15 UTC 2013

Hi Will,

I’ve been mapping the building outlines and tagging the feature appropriately, e.g. house and then adding address data to each building. I’ve also added in a smaller area the boundary fences or walls. There is I understand, two competing models for recording addresses, one where the building is labelled and another where a node is created at the building entrance.

Either way it maps “whats on the ground” and can be readily verified.

Alex