[talk-au] JOSM and losing Bing Hi Res zoom recently

Arthur Geeson ag200spr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:02:41 UTC 2013

Hi Jason,

I spent the first half of this year using potlatch 3 in Birmingham
England and was always able to get down to Z20 & Z21.  I came back to
Australia in September and have been stuck on Z19 for Australian mapping
but still get to Z21 in England.  I do a lot of houses and buildings and
it is very difficult at the Z19 level as many of the house details are
too close together to enable the two nodes to sit side by side.

Regards - Arthur (geesona)