[talk-au] JOSM and losing Bing Hi Res zoom recently

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:17:18 UTC 2013

Hi Arthur,

Interesting.  I have had higher zoom levels than Z19 for Brisbane locations
(see my earlier comment).  The tiles are still not rendering past Z19 for
me today though.
I've dug a little deeper and in the folder of the screenshot I've just
attached you'll see that the 20_xxxxxx_xxxxxx.tags file don't have a
corresponding png file.  Within those .tag files is a single line of text
that notes "tile-info=no-tile" (nothing helpful on Google - will idle in
josm-dev for a while).  Those tag files go right down to Z21 in my folder
so hopefully the earlier MSDN link is the issue and those (refreshed?)
tiles start appearing soon.  The 20_ indicates the zoom level.  19_ and
lower all have png files.

Link: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6959/wsp4.png

Cheers,

Jason