[talk-au] New member - making changes to Sydney -Epping, Eastwood, Lindfield areas

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:14:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
An introduction.
I'm local to the North Epping area - so made some changes to this area
and additions to Eastwood that were missing. So you know who to blame :)

-----------------
Some list questions:

I've gone back through the last 3 digests to get a feel of what is going
on here ..

----------------------
I've some replies I'd like to made.. so?

Just write an email with the subject set to Re:(original subject here)
and write it up? These are subjects I've seen in recent archived digest...

-------------------------
Can I search for a particular topic - like the roads for WA... in past
posts? Reason - I'd not like to repeat things answered in the past.

e.g.s
  I think I've added a bit of a road to there but I've set it to track,
from https://gis.mainroads.wa.gov.au/roadinformationmap/ I'd like to
change the type of road errr Highway to something more appropriate... so
it shows at a higher level of zoom. So there should be an existing topic
on this - appropriate highway types for WA main road classifications..
somewhere in the past? Note I've yet to test it for continuity etc.
+
Umm I've some ideas for changes to to the Australian Tagging Guidelines
- OpenStreetMap Wiki.htm.. too .. but would like to see past discussions
on it first. Save repeating stuff.

That will do ... Thanks for any answers/ideas
Frank