[talk-au] data.qld.gov.au explicit permission request

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 07:43:41 UTC 2013

The Wiki has been updated with the appropriate details.  If anyone has any
questions or amendments please go right ahead and ask.  I've redacted an
actual work address in the headers section of the attribution page as the
original response came from the CIO of the Dept.  The second response, now
in the Wiki was presumably sent by his secretary rather than from the
mailbox and it retained her details in the headers.  If, in redacting her
surname, this breaks the explicit permission then let me know and I'll
request the same email from a mailbox (rather than by a user from that
mailbox).

Wiki page is here (Attribution link is in the 1st para):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution#Queensland_Government_data_.28Department_of_Transport_and_Main_Roads_-_TMR.29

Cheers,

Jason