[talk-au] QLD GTFS Data Imports

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 03:47:38 UTC 2013

So, I might spend an hour or two generating a few .osm files with imported
data, so we can get an picture of what it looks like without doing an
import.

https://github.com/CloCkWeRX/data.gov.au-qconnect-gtfs is a quick repo I
added with all of the data extracted, and an initial.osm which shows every
bus stop in QLD, roughly.