[talk-au] QLD GTFS Data Imports

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 06:03:54 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I took the discussion offline momentarily and Daniel and I have had a few
email exchanges.  The result is a Wiki page with information about the
process.  Anyone interested in helping with the import and QA process (both
documenting and doing) is more than welcome to go right ahead.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Queensland_GTFS_Data

With 13,000 rows in the SEQ stops.txt file and roughly 9,000 existing nodes
in the region the work of checking will need to be segmented with
http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/ being noted by Daniel as a useful tool (I
never knew it existed - thanks mate) to help with that endeavour.

Anyway, the page is up and you'll note a lot of TBA in sections.  If you
know what should be done in those sections please chip in and update the
documentation (or just delete it).

Cheers,

Jason