[talk-au] network and route tags

David Clark dbclark at fastmail.com.au
Sun Feb 3 12:22:56 GMT 2013

I was looking at Opencyclemap rather than mapnik, but the data has
updated now and the mtb trails look different to the cycle paths so
it's all good for me I think.

Now I'm trying to work out how to include a section of a way in a
route.

ie I have a route (The Mawson trail) that passes along a section of a
fire road, but it doesn't pass along the full length of the fire road.
How do a I select only a section of the fire road (not the full length
of it) so I can make the relationship to the route?

Sorry for the scope creep of my original post.

David