[talk-au] Two quick projects around SA (MapCraft)

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:14:01 UTC 2013

Hey folks,
Thought I might share the two efforts below that I'm working on in the
Adelaide area:
http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/279
http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/278

I see a fair bit of discussion around different tagging approaches
happen on this list, and I'm curious how much folks are overlapping
with their edits.

Would folks on the AU list like a tool like MapCraft, if there is a
bit of collaboration happening?
If so, give it a shot, and I'd be interested in any ways to make it a
bit more user friendly you can think of -
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapCraft is recommended reading).

Its not my project, but I can hack away at features...