[talk-au] Disconnected ways, almost connected nodes and crossing ways - user goldfishxyz

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Mon Jul 15 08:22:19 UTC 2013

Hi

All you can do us try to contact the user and clean the map up meantime. As a mapper I appreciate been contacted to improve my work.   Generally active mappers will respond to contact but to many the internal email system of OSM is mystery to them.

I tried contacting a few but most do not respond.

Cheers
Brett Russell
PO Box 94
Launceston Tas. 7250