[talk-au] Gordon Lake - Multipolygon relations - I just do not understand

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Tue Jul 30 12:45:24 UTC 2013

Hi

Must admit that multipolygon relationships have me confused.  Lake Gordon is a good example.  Thought, great I will refine the shoreline by selecting two points and breaking them and then deleting the section and rebuilding it with both ends joined.  But I notice weird lines across the lake and incomplete inner and out mentioned in the relationship.  Tried deleting them incomplete ones but all I get is confused.

Rather than just fix my stuff up can some one walk me through fixing it as I loathed to touch them.  Generally it is only the 2000 point limit and islands that forces me to use them.  I am using JOSM.

Cheers