[talk-au] Help checking out huts on the Overland Track

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Sat Jun 1 04:52:32 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks for that.  Must be the changes are not reflected in the OSM Australia download that I did two days ago. Normally Alpine Hut shows up.  In my Garmin file it is showing as a shelter so you need to be down at less than 50 metres for it to show.  Alpine huts hang in for 2km from memory.

Actually would not mind working with someone to put up a bushwalking specific img so mountains and foot designated paths hang in.

Oh and I be Ent.   Mapped the area out in detail for our nine day walk.

Once again thanks for the prompt response, much appreciated.

Cheers
Brett Russell
PO Box 94
Launceston Tas. 7250