[talk-au] Two cycling maps I made

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Wed Jun 19 05:16:47 UTC 2013

Hi Steve

Looks great.  Nice to see the output from a lot of mapping effort by everyone in the Melbourne/Victoria area.

Only thing I have noticed is on the http://emscycletours.site44.com/map2.html the wording for the Great Divide Rail Trail appears twice, super imposed over each other.  Might be that the tittle is rendered twice?

Cheers

Brett Russell