[talk-au] park vs nature reserve

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Jun 25 08:26:50 UTC 2013

My guess is there is a leisure=park inside the nature reserve.

It's important to remember that leisure=park doesn't apply to all parks.
There have been cases where people have misapplied to large rural parks,
which don't fit the definition of leisure=park. I'm not saying that's the
case here, just that it's happened.