[talk-au] Using OSM Inspector

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Wed Jun 26 14:05:34 UTC 2013

Hi

Good find and explains the issue in nutshell re the lack of Polatch 2 rendering.  The curse of OSM strikes again.  By that very gifted and dedicated volunteers with somewhat different ideas and lack of a process to standardise things.  While I am attracted to the pursuit of perfection sometimes it can tyrannical to getting things done.

O'well as long as it is rendered in mkgmaps I will be happy, if a little confused at times.

Cheers

Brett